Hey IGEL Community, could you help me with creating a Profile to disable the Screensaver ? This may sound easy but I am totaly new and i am struggling the whole day finding a solution for this. Thanks 🙂
Go to User Interface, Screeenlock/Screensaver, and then Options. Click on the yellow triangle next to _Start automatically_, and then uncheck that option.
Thank you very much.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a UMS Profile to disable the IGEL OS Screensaver? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?