Hi community! Anyone knows if there is a way of creating devices usage report? (e.g. Device was used for X number of hours between dates A and B?
not within the UMS as a view afaik. but the devices have two properties:
you could sequentially get the (correct one?) value and then compare those. You can get those values via the API, f.i. with :
`Total usage time`
i am not sure what makes usagetime usagetime, so choose one 🙂
Thanks guys, but I have no idea what values mean. What measurement units are? Wjat “-1” means?
-1 should mean “never connected”
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?