Hi community! Anyone knows if there is a way of creating devices usage report? (e.g. Device was used for X number of hours between dates A and B?
not within the UMS as a view afaik. but the devices have two properties:
you could sequentially get the (correct one?) value and then compare those. You can get those values via the API, f.i. with :
`Total usage time`
i am not sure what makes usagetime usagetime, so choose one 🙂
Thanks guys, but I have no idea what values mean. What measurement units are? Wjat “-1” means?
-1 should mean “never connected”
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?