Hello everyone, any idea how to create the IGEL OS full-featured binary image to be used with SCCM ?
Hey Jonathan, hope that helps a bit:
I followed this KB but the image manager want a .bin file and I don’t know how to create this bin file from the IGEL OS iso file ^^
I might say something dumb, but isn’t it the ISO file from the OSC?
Yes, the .iso file is in the OSC but the problem is that the IGEL OS Image Manager only want a .bin file … And I don’t know how to create the .bin file with the full-featured IGEL OS 😞
I’ve asked internally, I’m not a SCCM expert tbh 🙈… Will post as soon as I got a feedback.
It’s also my case 😕 ! Thanks a lot for your help. Waiting on your reply 🙂
Cannot try by myself, but if you open the ISO with 7zip (a.e) they are a few binaries, but I cannot say which one is needed, that‘s where I‘m awaiting for Feedback.
Thanks for the tip, I will have a look. Keep me in touch when you get a feedback from the internal Team you asked. 😊
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?