Hello everyone, any idea how to create the IGEL OS full-featured binary image to be used with SCCM ?
Hey Jonathan, hope that helps a bit:
I followed this KB but the image manager want a .bin file and I don’t know how to create this bin file from the IGEL OS iso file ^^
I might say something dumb, but isn’t it the ISO file from the OSC?
Yes, the .iso file is in the OSC but the problem is that the IGEL OS Image Manager only want a .bin file … And I don’t know how to create the .bin file with the full-featured IGEL OS 😞
I’ve asked internally, I’m not a SCCM expert tbh 🙈… Will post as soon as I got a feedback.
It’s also my case 😕 ! Thanks a lot for your help. Waiting on your reply 🙂
Cannot try by myself, but if you open the ISO with 7zip (a.e) they are a few binaries, but I cannot say which one is needed, that‘s where I‘m awaiting for Feedback.
Thanks for the tip, I will have a look. Keep me in touch when you get a feedback from the internal Team you asked. 😊
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS