Anyone know if you can customize the Citrix Login Screen (Citrix Workspace) on OS11 ? And also lock it so users can’t close it and have to reboot terminal ?
Do you mean the picture and name?
You could use the Relaunch function:
Already have that option set to relaunch , but it they close it by using the X it doesn”t come back
Want to customize this. And as mentioned if the user closes via the X it doesn’t come back
On Customizing the link sent before will work.
On Automatic Worlspace App Restart: can‘t check atm. not in the office
I don’t think that auto restart is possible for Workspace App (@member?)
Best method would be to set up AD Login page and enable passthrough authentication for Citrix, IMO. Then you can enable Restart / Logoff as Post Session command.
Thanks Guys, So ‘Relaunch Citrix after logoff’ works fine. It’s just if the user clicks the X button as in picture they’d have to restart the terminal for it to come on again
It would be nice if it would come straight back or even disable the X button. and branding the login screen would be nice
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to customize the Citrix Login Screen (Citrix Workspace) on IGEL OS 11? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?