Hi, can I customize the Citrix workspace app background etc. or do I ask too much now? 😉
Hi, You mean the login Window when starting the Receiver natively?
Like that. Now I get the full screen white page with the Workspace logo and I know in Igel OS almost everything can be customized so maybe this too?
You could take your file, deploy it via file (if it‘s a small one) to /wfs/logo.png
Then create a profile, System, Firmware customization, Custom commands, Network, Final network command and enter a command like this:
ln -s /wfs/logo.png /usr/share/pixmaps/pnagent_logo.png
I would recommend to test the command first in a terminal.
Sounds good! Will try this
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to customize the Citrix Workspace App background on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?