Is there a way that i can replace the logo on the Screen Saver with my companys logo
Yes. you can create a Firmware Customization in your UMS server and assign it to the clients as needed.
@member – Under Firmware customization Details where do i find the above window though
Have a read through @member’s guide on customizing the OS
What Carl posted. I got sidetracked while I was responding. Basically it is the purple “F” in the UMS screen that will allow you do to that, and while mostly self explanatory the guide will get you where you need to go with all of the specific sizes and file types
@member You select the Screensaver “Use Case” as shown by the red box outline. Then the other options will populate underneath the “Use Case” dropdown. if you still are having issues @member posted a link above to an excellent guide that walks you through all the possible customization.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to customize the logo on the IGEL OS screen saver?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”