With IGEL OS, the look and feel of the user interface can be customized?
@member you bet it can be. Almost anything in the OS can be customized! Here is a paper that will go in to some detail about how to customize the IGEL OS!
Please let us know if you have any further questions!
and please – move this question to the #os-customization channel? i will reply too… We truly strive to keep an organized community. I know you are new so I’m sorry being bugging you on this 😉 but it is a great question and we want to make sure others can view it too in the right place! 🙂
Sorry, I confused the Slack with Community. Many thanks for yotur help
I don’t blame you. I did too 😉 lol … you will get used to it. Just look at the channels on the left sidebar and .. if you have an IGEL OS question then go to the #igel-os if it is UMS then #igel-ums…. .. have a look around too. A lot of great stuff in here and welcome!! 🙂
We are glad to have you with us! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to customize the look and feel of the IGEL OS user interface?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”