With IGEL OS, the look and feel of the user interface can be customized?
@member you bet it can be. Almost anything in the OS can be customized! Here is a paper that will go in to some detail about how to customize the IGEL OS!
Please let us know if you have any further questions!
and please – move this question to the #os-customization channel? i will reply too… We truly strive to keep an organized community. I know you are new so I’m sorry being bugging you on this 😉 but it is a great question and we want to make sure others can view it too in the right place! 🙂
Sorry, I confused the Slack with Community. Many thanks for yotur help
I don’t blame you. I did too 😉 lol … you will get used to it. Just look at the channels on the left sidebar and .. if you have an IGEL OS question then go to the #igel-os if it is UMS then #igel-ums…. .. have a look around too. A lot of great stuff in here and welcome!! 🙂
We are glad to have you with us! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to customize the look and feel of the IGEL OS user interface?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?