Is anyone aware of a way to default a VMware Horizon Client session to use all monitors in a dual monitor setup?
Try the following setting in a profile.
Sessions>RDP>RDP Global>Window>Multimonitor – Change the multimonitor fullscreen mode setting to expand.
This setting should effect both RDP and Horizon sessions.
Hmm.. I’m testing on a client with two profiles deployed, one with just that setting enabled and one profile creating the Horizon session to the proper server and the window is remaining only on the primary display.
Chris, are you trying to make the Horizon View client use All Monitors Full Screen on your desktop pools? For example, like if you right-clicked on your desktop pool, selected Settings, and then choose All Monitors and check the monitors you want?
If yes, I am also looking for that setting lol.
I tried using the RDP settings recommended above and it didn’t work for my case.
@member Yes, that setting exactly. I have been trying the settings above but with no success to this point.
There shouldn’t be anything additional needed to get this to open in an extended monitor configuration by default from the IGEL side.
A quick test with VMWares testlab system and I didn’t need any other settings in place to have the react as intended. Maybe there is an environment policy effecting this.
It might be worth raising a new ticket on our main support portal on our website so this can be investigated in more depth.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to default a VMware Horizon Client session to use all monitors in a dual monitor setup?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?