Hi All. We have a large number of UD3-720LX Terminals running firmware 4.14.350.0.1 and I am trying to send them a new Root CA from UMS however having some difficulties. I simply get “File Transfer status feature not supported by this device”. Any ideas? We have UMS 6.04. Everything such as firmware updates and configuration changes work fine.
Hey Tom, unfortunately firmware 4.14.350 is no longer supported, and I they most likely will have connection issues with later UMS servers.
The 4.14 firmware is old enough that it is most likely missing the newer cipher suites required to connect to UMS.
You can try to put the files on a standard (non-secure) FTP server, but I can’t guarantee that the devices will even take a configuration update from that new of a UMS server.
There is a hack for that (still supporting v4 Devices):
it is not supported by IGEL though
Thank you for that hack, it’s done the trick thank you! 😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to deploy a Root CA from the UMS to IGEL UD3-720LX Terminals – Error: “File Transfer status feature not supported by this device”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS