Hi All. We have a large number of UD3-720LX Terminals running firmware 4.14.350.0.1 and I am trying to send them a new Root CA from UMS however having some difficulties. I simply get “File Transfer status feature not supported by this device”. Any ideas? We have UMS 6.04. Everything such as firmware updates and configuration changes work fine.
Hey Tom, unfortunately firmware 4.14.350 is no longer supported, and I they most likely will have connection issues with later UMS servers.
The 4.14 firmware is old enough that it is most likely missing the newer cipher suites required to connect to UMS.
You can try to put the files on a standard (non-secure) FTP server, but I can’t guarantee that the devices will even take a configuration update from that new of a UMS server.
There is a hack for that (still supporting v4 Devices):
it is not supported by IGEL though
Thank you for that hack, it’s done the trick thank you! 😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to deploy a Root CA from the UMS to IGEL UD3-720LX Terminals – Error: “File Transfer status feature not supported by this device”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?