I wondered if there is an elegant way to deploy and activate internal CA-certificates (from Active Directory domains) to IGEL thin clients so that both the internal Storefront website (Firefox) and the Citrix plugin trust the certificate chain?
At the moment we have two ways/profiles. We use certutil (IGEL OS 5) or ff_cert (IGEL OS 10) via “Final Network Command”.
How do you achieve the same?
Sure! You could use the File function in UMS:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to deploy and activate internal CA-certificates to IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”