Morning! Does anyone know of a way to deploy custom RDP files through the iGel UMS?
Hey Connor, how do you mean deploy RDP files? Would RDP Sessions work for you?
Morning – we require to amend the actual RDP file itself and add some custom strings in (for example: full address:s:FARM.LAB.LOCAL
use redirection server name:i:1
alternate full address:s:FARM.LAB.LOCAL)
Good morning @member, IGEL does not have the Microsoft RDP Client (MSTSC) available, but instead uses a modified version of freerdp to handle connections. I am not sure if you use an RDP file with it, but you may be able to build a custom command that does the same thing you are looking for. To get a full list of available commands you can run the following on an IGEL device.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to deploy custom RDP files to IGEL OS through the IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS