Morning! Does anyone know of a way to deploy custom RDP files through the iGel UMS?
Hey Connor, how do you mean deploy RDP files? Would RDP Sessions work for you?
Morning – we require to amend the actual RDP file itself and add some custom strings in (for example: full address:s:FARM.LAB.LOCAL
use redirection server name:i:1
alternate full address:s:FARM.LAB.LOCAL)
Good morning @member, IGEL does not have the Microsoft RDP Client (MSTSC) available, but instead uses a modified version of freerdp to handle connections. I am not sure if you use an RDP file with it, but you may be able to build a custom command that does the same thing you are looking for. To get a full list of available commands you can run the following on an IGEL device.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to deploy custom RDP files to IGEL OS through the IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?