To install OS11 over the network/PXE do I have to set up a separate server or can I use the UMS server? Thank you!
Separate server –> kb.igel.com/udcdepl-11.0/igel-os-deployment-appliance-manual-10347220.html
Good morning Dmitry, beside the UDC Deployment appliance sent by Ron (which you can download here: myigel.biz/index.php?dir=IGEL_UDC_OS_DEPLOYMENT_APPLIANCE/, you are able to use PXE from your own deployment sources too, if you have something like SCCM, etc…
Please dont use the UDC Deployment appliance, thats the old one, only use:
There’s a video of how to do it here www.igel.com/blog/your-next-windows-update-might-just-be-an-upgrade-to-igel-os/
Thanks to @member
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?