To install OS11 over the network/PXE do I have to set up a separate server or can I use the UMS server? Thank you!
Separate server –> kb.igel.com/udcdepl-11.0/igel-os-deployment-appliance-manual-10347220.html
Good morning Dmitry, beside the UDC Deployment appliance sent by Ron (which you can download here: myigel.biz/index.php?dir=IGEL_UDC_OS_DEPLOYMENT_APPLIANCE/, you are able to use PXE from your own deployment sources too, if you have something like SCCM, etc…
Please dont use the UDC Deployment appliance, thats the old one, only use:
There’s a video of how to do it here www.igel.com/blog/your-next-windows-update-might-just-be-an-upgrade-to-igel-os/
Thanks to @member
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?