Hello – we are purchasing OS11x migration licenses (from 10.x eligible devices) from a partner www.cdwg.com/product/IGEL-OS-v.-11-migration-license-1-license/6047560? How do we designate these licenses to our existing devices? Are they done by MAC or some random fashion by a Pooling via UMS?
Hello Neil, both is possible:
ALD (Automatic license deployment):
or manual (MAC):
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to designate IGEL OS licenses to existing devices?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?