Hi, ist there a way to determine which clients have already received a new setting? I don’t wan’t to force the setting via disconnect/connect. Maybe also a report when the last setting update has occured? Best Regards Joachim
Hi Joachim, „Assigned objects with configuration changes not yet transferred to the device are marked with an exclamation mark“:
or you could check the Messages Log, if enabled:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to determine which IGEL OS clients have already received a new setting? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS