Hey all, hopefully I’m asking in the correct place, but I’m trying to troubleshoot an audio issue on UD3s with OS 11.03 and I’m trying to redirect a USB headset into Citrix so it displays the headset name and not “HDX Audio”. Our users are using an Avaya softphone within Citrix and are trying to have their headset displayed.
This works fine from a Windows client so possibly its something we need to configure on the Citrix Workspace configuration for the devices?
Another part of the request is, is it possible to have the Citrix Desktop Viewer toolbar available to the users, can this be configured from the profile or do I need to configure this on the client side?
In that case, please disable USB Redirection since HDX Audio is taking place when the USB Devices stay locally. On the toolbar:
Thanks! Will check that now. For the USB redirection, is that also within the profile I’ve configured for the Citrix connections or the Citrix policies?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to direct a USB headset into Citrix so it displays the headset name and not “HDX Audio” on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?