We are trying to use iGEL thin clients which will connect to Big Board Monitors to display some information.
I am having some issues with the monitor going offline and screen saver.
Can someone please let me know from an UMS policy standpoint what’s the best configuration to get those thin clients to be always on, no screen saver no saving energy settings. Run 100% just full power without any interruptions.
I am having issues finding the right combination of settings to get this configured. Thank you
Hi @member if you disable:
User Interface->Display->Power Options->Handle Display Power Management
User Interface->ScreenLock/Saver/Options/Start Automatically you will end up in a 24/7 running monitor..
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to disable energy settings, screensaver to keep IGEL OS device awake all time for digital signage?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS