Anther question for my UDC3 laptops. Is there also an option to only disable scrolling of a touch pad instead of disable the whole touch pad or choosing to disable scrolling and tapping? Because during typing in a session the touch pad ‘detects’ the hand / wrist and start scrolling and when typing a document that is not funny 😉
Have you tried disabling User Interface > Input > Touchpad > Scrolling > Vertical Scroll?
No, Sounds interesting! Will take a look 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to disable scrolling of a touch pad instead of disable the whole touch pad on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”