Hey is there a way to ignore Webcam Microphones on Igel OS? We are using Citrix HDX Streams, but often the Webcam Mic is the standard audio input device on Igel OS. The Headsets are not a fixed standard :/
Hey Jesse, yes but I would rather the route of priorizing the Audio Input devices:
To set the Headset to Prio. 1. Hope that helps!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to disable the built in Webcam and Microphone on IGEL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”