Hey 🙂 Does anyone know, where i can disable the Firefox Hotkey ctrl+o? Customer use Firefox for many different Storefront connection. And the ff Hotkey is security breach to local File System.
Hi Gregor, try Sessions=>Browser=>Browser Global=>Window=>Hide local file system.
That should help from what I remember
I just tried the fix from Sebastien and it does fix it. You just get a popup saying it’s denied now.
Hey, thx for help. I didnt find the Settings in the Browser Globals, but i have “window” and the setting in the Browser Session 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to disable the Firefox Hotkey ctrl+O on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”