Hey 🙂 Does anyone know, where i can disable the Firefox Hotkey ctrl+o? Customer use Firefox for many different Storefront connection. And the ff Hotkey is security breach to local File System.
Hi Gregor, try Sessions=>Browser=>Browser Global=>Window=>Hide local file system.
That should help from what I remember
I just tried the fix from Sebastien and it does fix it. You just get a popup saying it’s denied now.
Hey, thx for help. I didnt find the Settings in the Browser Globals, but i have “window” and the setting in the Browser Session 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to disable the Firefox Hotkey ctrl+O on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS