How can we disable the popups regarding the connectivity with the ICG on the IGEL OS?
We don’t want to notice the user if the registration failed or the connection is not available?
Hi Eric, atm. only all notifications but we are working on it: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C015V0F5KFY/p1600699784021500?thread_ts=1600658791.016700&channel=C015V0F5KFY&message_ts=1600699784.021500
thank you so much. It works like a charm! 😍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to disable the popups regarding the connectivity with the ICG on the IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”