How can we disable the popups regarding the connectivity with the ICG on the IGEL OS?
We don’t want to notice the user if the registration failed or the connection is not available?
Hi Eric, atm. only all notifications but we are working on it: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C015V0F5KFY/p1600699784021500?thread_ts=1600658791.016700&channel=C015V0F5KFY&message_ts=1600699784.021500
thank you so much. It works like a charm! 😍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to disable the popups regarding the connectivity with the ICG on the IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?