Can we disable this icon on the taskbar?
you mean the power setting?
Is that icon for the power setting?
Will check this out 😉
I disabled the percentage but is it also possible to hide the whole icon?
Go to System=>Power Options=>System=>CPU Power Plan Tray Icon. Is it checked?
Fixed 😉 the checkbox was not enabled
You are welcome!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to disable the power settings icon on the IGEL OS taskbar?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”