We’re using Horizon with appliance mode set up in IGEL. Is there a way to disable the toolbar up top when the cursor goes to the top of the screen?
Can you send us a screenshot of the bar, you are speaking about? Which firmware?
But if we speak about the in session one:
Here a picture. Basically people of minimizing their sessions on accident or closing them out.
It’s indeed the in-session toolbar in appliance mode. But looks like appliance mode is not yet covered in the setup page, so you have to unset this IGEL registry key instead:
and we are on 106.110
The same fw I just tried
I tried the setting and applied it and even rebooted but it change the behavior
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to disable the top toolbar when using VMware Horizon?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?