We’re using Advantech touch screen (Projected Capactive touch) monitors that allows a user to zoom in/out using 2 finger motion. This however is a problem for us because if a user accidentally zooms the screen in, the next user doesn’t realize that they have to zoom back out so they can use the screen. So is there an IGEL feature that disables multi-touch on a touch screen monitor?
You could try to switch from fingers to stylus, that worked for me:
The pinch zoom in/out was only affecting Chrome so switching to stylus mode didn’t resolve the problem. To resolve, i added the following switch to the Chrome startup << –disable-pinch >> Thank You
That‘s a good info! Thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to disables multi-touch on a touch screen monitor on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS