I need to create 300+ new profiles and didn’t know if there was a way to export an existing profile, then duplicate it with the 3 changes needed per profile and then be able to import it back in for the creation of the new profiles. Has anyone done this before? Thanks.
Hello Troy, that’s an unusual request. May I ask what you are trying to accomplish to see if there is a better way to do it?
You could always create a “template” profile with all the settings you need except those 3 changes. Then Copy/Paste the profile and add those changes.
If you are making small changes, you could also use template keys to set th ose settings, then have a single copy of the profile, changing just the setting’s that need to be changed in them
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to duplicate a IGEL UMS profile? Make a template profile?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS