Hello – is there a quick way to remove an IGEL license through the UMS console?
Hello, you mean remove device from a Product pack? That‘s for the moment only available in the ILP, but that feature was discussed and will come.
Also, there is a generic description for the IGEL OS 11 licensing model: kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/license-portability-10327987.html
If I delete a device in the iGEL UMS Console will that return a license back into the pool?
No, for the moment it‘s a manual process in the ILP but we are expecting some changes!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to emove an IGEL license through the UMS console?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?