We are using IGEL UD-Pocket for our VMWARE View VDI. On some IGELS there is the requirement to install two monitor, to exentend the desktop. we have enabled the monitor switching tool and increased the number of screens in the config. Our users reported us, that they have to enable the second monitor every day. after the view client has started they have to go to the toolbar on top and select the option full-screen on all display. is there an option to automaticly enable both monitors with the view client?
On View Session:
I know, it sounds weird but this setting is a bit hidden:
Multi monitor Fullscreen mode
That will apply also to Vmware Blast and PCoIP even if it is in the RDP Section.
On Display Switcher:
Did you also set the box by: Display Switch > Options > Smart display configuration, Preserver settings over reboot and Configure new displays when connected?
Yes, the options in Display Switcher are active
Hello @member, I believe the more important stetting for this is the first one Sebastien mentioned
Sessions -> RDP -> RDP Global -> Window
Multi monitor Fullscreen mode|
This applies to the Horizon client as well, due to the way the Horizon client handles monitor configurations
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to enable both monitors with the VMware Horizon View client on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?