We are using IGEL UD-Pocket for our VMWARE View VDI. On some IGELS there is the requirement to install two monitor, to exentend the desktop. we have enabled the monitor switching tool and increased the number of screens in the config. Our users reported us, that they have to enable the second monitor every day. after the view client has started they have to go to the toolbar on top and select the option full-screen on all display. is there an option to automaticly enable both monitors with the view client?
On View Session:
I know, it sounds weird but this setting is a bit hidden:
Multi monitor Fullscreen mode
That will apply also to Vmware Blast and PCoIP even if it is in the RDP Section.
On Display Switcher:
Did you also set the box by: Display Switch > Options > Smart display configuration, Preserver settings over reboot and Configure new displays when connected?
Yes, the options in Display Switcher are active
Hello @member, I believe the more important stetting for this is the first one Sebastien mentioned
Sessions -> RDP -> RDP Global -> Window
Multi monitor Fullscreen mode|
This applies to the Horizon client as well, due to the way the Horizon client handles monitor configurations
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to enable both monitors with the VMware Horizon View client on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS