@Short question how to enable Citrix Workspace App “Configuration” ? I can’t find the option to enable “configuration” in the Citrix Workspace App 19.06 (see attached picture) – sorry only available in german 😉
May I ask what Config you want to set there?
I would like to set the DPI scaling to Yes (as here in Windows-Workspace-App):
Cannot check in a profile atm. where it is located, but this settings are usually locked down and need to be set via Profile.
Yes. But we can’t find the setting in the profile. We’ve figured out all settings in Citrix but nowhere is a option to enable it.
I ga, have a look for the Monitor DPI detection kb.igel.com/igelos-11.02.100/en/options-23516150.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to enable Citrix Workspace App “Configuration” on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?