@Short question how to enable Citrix Workspace App “Configuration” ? I can’t find the option to enable “configuration” in the Citrix Workspace App 19.06 (see attached picture) – sorry only available in german 😉
May I ask what Config you want to set there?
I would like to set the DPI scaling to Yes (as here in Windows-Workspace-App):
Cannot check in a profile atm. where it is located, but this settings are usually locked down and need to be set via Profile.
Yes. But we can’t find the setting in the profile. We’ve figured out all settings in Citrix but nowhere is a option to enable it.
I ga, have a look for the Monitor DPI detection kb.igel.com/igelos-11.02.100/en/options-23516150.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to enable Citrix Workspace App “Configuration” on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?