Does anyone have experience with enabling/configuring S.N.M.P. on Igel thin clients, or with Paessler?
You mean as a Daemon on the endpoint? I remember we had a CP for that. What are you trying to access?
We’re trying to set it up to send data to a monitoring program. I don’t have any details yet, except that they want to ‘enable S.N.M.P. on the thin clients’, but my research so far wasn’t revealing much.
Exact, we could deliver a CP if needed. The alternative (which I would avoid) is to use SSH and some external polling systems, sending Logs through syslog to a Rsyslog Server or using third Party tools.
Would you mind sending me the custom partition?
(or telling me how I could get it)
Sent you a PM.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to enable / configuring SNMP on IGEL OS thin clients, or with Paessler?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?