Does anyone have experience with enabling/configuring S.N.M.P. on Igel thin clients, or with Paessler?
You mean as a Daemon on the endpoint? I remember we had a CP for that. What are you trying to access?
We’re trying to set it up to send data to a monitoring program. I don’t have any details yet, except that they want to ‘enable S.N.M.P. on the thin clients’, but my research so far wasn’t revealing much.
Exact, we could deliver a CP if needed. The alternative (which I would avoid) is to use SSH and some external polling systems, sending Logs through syslog to a Rsyslog Server or using third Party tools.
Would you mind sending me the custom partition?
(or telling me how I could get it)
Sent you a PM.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to enable / configuring SNMP on IGEL OS thin clients, or with Paessler?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”