Hi, we are experiencing a strange issue, where on a Citrix environment we are noticing several disconnections from network. We are investigating Citrix side; as we do not know if there are issues on server or client side. As the clients are devices and thin client with IGEL OS11, we are searching a way to enable deep tracing on IGEL OS side about network. Is there a way to do this? Thank you. Regards
Hi, sure. Are you looking for something like TCPDump?
Hi sebastian. We need a trace only for the Citrix HDX traffic.
I don’t know if the tracing of the citrix client is available on igel too (tracing on windows workspace app is possible)
You could give this a try, parameter in the registry:
Activate the debug output of icaconfig and pnlogin
ica.module.syslogtheshold = 7
Are that citrix debug file? What will they contain?
Or igel log files?
Citrix, no Igel.
ok, also no tracing is available for citrix client. Only debug log files. Where i need to put ica.module.syslogtheshold = 7 line?
Hi,Citrix ask me to collect information fron linux in thin manner. support.citrix.com/article/CTX223612
Well, at least the hdxcheck.sh is there, in the standard path. You could SSH to the device, gather the logs.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”