Hi, we are experiencing a strange issue, where on a Citrix environment we are noticing several disconnections from network. We are investigating Citrix side; as we do not know if there are issues on server or client side. As the clients are devices and thin client with IGEL OS11, we are searching a way to enable deep tracing on IGEL OS side about network. Is there a way to do this? Thank you. Regards
Hi, sure. Are you looking for something like TCPDump?
Hi sebastian. We need a trace only for the Citrix HDX traffic.
I don’t know if the tracing of the citrix client is available on igel too (tracing on windows workspace app is possible)
You could give this a try, parameter in the registry:
Activate the debug output of icaconfig and pnlogin
ica.module.syslogtheshold = 7
Are that citrix debug file? What will they contain?
Or igel log files?
Citrix, no Igel.
ok, also no tracing is available for citrix client. Only debug log files. Where i need to put ica.module.syslogtheshold = 7 line?
Hi,Citrix ask me to collect information fron linux in thin manner. support.citrix.com/article/CTX223612
Well, at least the hdxcheck.sh is there, in the standard path. You could SSH to the device, gather the logs.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to enable deep network tracing on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?