I want to connect a Jabra USB headset and enable it on Igel OS 11.02.150 but I cannot find where to enable it.
Have a look at this and check you have it enabled
Hi Richard! What are you searching to achieve exactly? Switch the Audio Source/Output?
and open in Taskbar the sound mixer!
Or using in combination with a VDI/Terminalserver?! If yes, what exactly? For a UC Solution?
Hi @member we use Jabra headsets, and for us it was plug and play within the IGEL OS. If you are connecting to Citrix, or a VMWare environment, you will need to adjust some policies.
Barry, you’re using Skype or any other UC solution?
We use Jabber
we use VMWare to login, can you tell me the policies
@member are you using a UC Solution like SfB?
Hello, I’m a coworker of Richard. When we connect the Jabra Biz 2400 II to a client without our profile the headset works fine localy. But with our profile it’s not recognized localy. We can’t find the setting to enable it.
Could you check if USB Access Control is set?
You could check if the default rule is set to Deny, then you could add an exception for the Headset.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to enable Jabra USB headset on IGEL OS 11.02.150’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?