Hello Community! There is “User Login History” section for devices in UMS, but it is always empty. Is there something I need to do to enable this feature? (Latest UMS, UD3 devices, 11.05.120 IGelOS). Device authentication is thru LDAP (AD).
I believe that is either for Windows IGEL Devices or IGEL workspaces enabled
Hi Vojin, this is what you need and it should be working for AD auth as well as Citrix/Vmware etc
For the use of the User Login history you need:
with Log logoff login events:
Was trying to be faster than Sebastien for once, oh well I failed lol
Thank you Ruiny for doing that, in my Slack view you were faster 😉👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to enable “User Login History” section for devices in IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?