Question: Just received a LG thin client with Win10 IoT OS installed and want to erase/flash to test with the IGEL OS (deploy from UMS) , any ideas?
I would use the OSC Creator: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.100/en/installation-24386527.html kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.100/en/installation-24386527.html
for a USB install or if network is needed: our PXE Appliance: myigel.biz/index.php?dir=IGEL_UDC_OS_DEPLOYMENT_APPLIANCE/ myigel.biz/index.php?dir=IGEL_UDC_OS_DEPLOYMENT_APPLIANCE/
For just testing if everything will work use an UDP before converting it.
Great idea from, if you don’t have a UD Pocket to hand, you can also insert a second USB stick and install the OS onto this (be careful to choose the right device during installation)
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to erase the flash drive on an LG thin client with Win10 IoT OS installed and install IGEL OS via UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”