we have here a UD Pocket v10 where the users log in via LDAP. Now this client should become mobile, it should establish a connection to the company network via the “NCP VPN Client”. But how should the user establish a connection via the NCP client if he cannot log on to the client at all. Since there are no login servers available at this time?
Hi Andreas, do you have an ICG in place? That would help a lot.
Unfortunately we do not have an ICG, we have licenses for NCP and would like to use them there. 🙂
For Windows there is the option to set the VPN client so that it also appears on the login screen. But that’s not the case here I think?
The easiest way (for the moment) would be to disable the AD Login and bring the user login into to respective Client (CWA, RDS, Horizon). There is no way atm. to put the VPN GUI in front of the LightDM Greeter.
All right, thanks for the quick help. 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to establish a VPN connection on IGEL UD Pocket without ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?