Hi, is there a way to export a list of devices from the IGEL licence portal as a CSV file? I would like to compare them with the devices in our UMS as we have a small differenz in devices and used licenses. Thanks.
Hi, not for the moment (but it is planned for an upcoming version). In the meantime: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8FC01UNM/p1602605883274600?thread_ts=1602605418.269600&cid=C8FC01UNM
Hi, thanks for the info. I thought I just ask if there is an easy way I missed before I work on importing the xml file to excel.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to export a list of IGEL OS devices from the IGEL licence portal as a CSV file?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?