Hi, is there a way to export a list of devices from the IGEL licence portal as a CSV file? I would like to compare them with the devices in our UMS as we have a small differenz in devices and used licenses. Thanks.
Hi, not for the moment (but it is planned for an upcoming version). In the meantime: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8FC01UNM/p1602605883274600?thread_ts=1602605418.269600&cid=C8FC01UNM
Hi, thanks for the info. I thought I just ask if there is an easy way I missed before I work on importing the xml file to excel.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to export a list of IGEL OS devices from the IGEL licence portal as a CSV file?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?