Hi, is there a possibility to export a report with the thinclient name and the current logged in user? In the user login history I would need the last user login. Maybe in CSV or excel format? Best Regards
Hi, You could use the User Login Feature:
hi, thanks for your response. Isn’t there a possibility (maybe a database query) which can export the client/user in batch?
You are welcome, no not for the moment but the User login history will get optimized and searchable at least.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to export a report with the IGEL OS devices’ name and the current logged in user? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?