Hi, is there a possibility to export a report with the thinclient name and the current logged in user? In the user login history I would need the last user login. Maybe in CSV or excel format? Best Regards
Hi, You could use the User Login Feature:
hi, thanks for your response. Isn’t there a possibility (maybe a database query) which can export the client/user in batch?
You are welcome, no not for the moment but the User login history will get optimized and searchable at least.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to export a report with the IGEL OS devices’ name and the current logged in user? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”