2. is there a way to export all MAC addresses from the portal to compare with UMS Console
3. When a license Package expires is there an easy way to move device from that package to another package?
2. not for the moment, but it is planned
3. kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/moving-licenses-between-product-packs-10327971.html kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/moving-licenses-between-product-packs-10327971.html hope that helps
Thanks for the answer. I already was afraid it would be something like this. The moving is not really moving but Removed and Add. it is really clear that IGEL started as a technical company and later started to grow very fast into a consumer/business company. The product is great but with a huge technical base and not always administrator friendly. But still happy 😊
That‘s true… We are working on that topics, and I promise, it will get easier in a near future!
I know the drill, I have worked for Altiris for 7 years and their product was really cool but also very technician -based. I took some years to move to customer-orientation.
Regarding 2: I‘ve done it in the past by exporting the license file from ILP and extracting the MAC with some Excel woo-doo
See my comment on your first conversation, it may help 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to export all MAC addresses from the IGEL Licnesing Portal to compare with UMS Console and move a device from an expired license’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?