Is there a way to export all of the MAC addresses that are licensed in the portal?
I did it once a few months ago, but don’t remember how right now. It’s possible that I pulled them up and copied and pasted into Excel.
download the xml license file and go from there
XML license file from UMS? I am trying to compare what is in UMS with what is in ILP
I have the UMS export already
ilp license file
That’s per product pack/order isnt it?
Correct @member, and I currently haven’t found a way to export any other way.. This could be something to suggest
That is how we had to do it as well. Then we could compare against what should have been licensed.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to export all of the MAC addresses that are licensed in the IGEL Licenses Portal (ILP)?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS