Looking for help to export the IGEL devices and show detailed information in particular the device S/N. Not able to find a KB on this, so any help is appreciated. I need this so I can provide the listing to IGEL so I can obtain our OS11 licenses.
Easiest way, Right click on view, New view
Give a name, use online, devices that are online, create an additional search criterion (OR), use online, devices that are offline, Finish
Then you should see all endpoints. Next step, on the right hand where you see columns like mac adress, etc… they are three dots … there you can add the needed columns.
Right click on the view, Save as, choose csv.
Hope that helps!
there is a simpler way for the criterion… 🙂 just choose MAC Address and leave the field empty. This will show all thin clients in the UMS
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to export the IGEL devices and show detailed information in particular the device serial number?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?