Looking for help to export the IGEL devices and show detailed information in particular the device S/N. Not able to find a KB on this, so any help is appreciated. I need this so I can provide the listing to IGEL so I can obtain our OS11 licenses.
Easiest way, Right click on view, New view
Give a name, use online, devices that are online, create an additional search criterion (OR), use online, devices that are offline, Finish
Then you should see all endpoints. Next step, on the right hand where you see columns like mac adress, etc… they are three dots … there you can add the needed columns.
Right click on the view, Save as, choose csv.
Hope that helps!
there is a simpler way for the criterion… 🙂 just choose MAC Address and leave the field empty. This will show all thin clients in the UMS
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to export the IGEL devices and show detailed information in particular the device serial number?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?