I’m not finding documentation on how to filter on a timespan. For example I want all systems booted the last (rolling) 7 days
Did you had a look on Views?
Especially: Last boot time:
Ah yeah I can see the relative but it was just an example. I thought there maybe was a keyword like now+7 or something
I do not know if you were able to get the answer you were looking for but I do a few simpler views for reporting. So I created this one that reports on all devices that are on line that the last Boot Time was withing the last 7 days. You can remove the Online options but I like reporting on Active machines. Warning if you have a lot of machines ( for me it is 10,000 plus) it will take a while to gather the view report. Hope this helps and if you need any help with other reports hit me up and I will share if I know how to create it.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS