Anyone have a link to the Cisco Webex VDI plugin for Citrix? Seems like you need to become a customer to get it?
Yeah, it requires a login to access where the link would take you.
Its all in my IGEL OS UCC guide – no credentials needed
for cisco Webex meetings akamaicdn.webex.com/client/WBXclient-41.2.4-15/webexapp.msi
My main mistake was I had Cisco JVDI in my head, not WebEx. Oops 😉
for cisco webex (formerly webex teams): www.webex.com/downloads/teams-vdi.html
Will give your guide a look, Ty
Is there a Cisco WebEx Client for linux to install it in a custom partition?
Yes, of course – the same which our Development included in IGEL OS
Hi Lars, for cisco Webex meetings akamaicdn.webex.com/client/WBXclient-41.2.4-15/webexapp.msi is this the vdi version or i have to download from cisco.
Thats what you need to install on Citrix
our client is included in IGEL OS, no download required
can you tell me, where i can find the WebEx Client in Igel OS, and how to start it?
I only found the VDI-things. I want to run it native on Igel OS.
Thank you very much!
To run WebEx natively, you would need to get the WebEx Ubuntu installer and create a custom partition for it. I looked in the communities custom partition store and found this is one that hasn’t been added, but you can follow this to create one.
thank you for the information.
Where can i find the WebEx Ubuntu Installer?
I guess I made an assumption Cisco had an install for it. I guess they are still working on it. There does appear to be a way to do it through the WebEx community. There are a couple different options I saw. Just Google for install Webex Ubuntu 18.04.
Thank you David.
WebEx Client for Linux should be released Q1/2021:
I can wait a few more weeks for this.
But native linux will not help us because IGEL OS is not a desktop OS
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to find the Cisco Webex VDI plugin for Citrix?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?