can someone please tell me where I can find the graphics memory settings in the BIOS of the UD3-LX 60?
Hi, I don’t have a 60 by hand atm. but isn’t it located under SCU management?
I don’t see the SCU management at all. I enter the bios with the DEL key, but no selection window appears with SCU among others.
It might be that it was removed then, but can you forward a few pictures of the Bios? I could try to find the correct setting (I moved to a new house, and all Hardware is still packed…)
If this is not enough, please let me know.
THANK YOU! Seems to be gone, it is under advanced from what I recall. Will ask in our factory and come back to you!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to find the graphics memory settings in the BIOS of the IGEL UD3 LX 60’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive