Hello, anyone have an idea how to fix this rosa graphicproblem? 😉 It seems only one user have the problem. After he complete logout and login again or server reboot it is gone for a while but appears again then. It seems it happens when he login too long.. Usually he only disconnect the session. We already delete his userprofile, so it is complete new.
Hello Peter, which UMS Version are you using and where (installed locally, through RDP/Citrix)?
The UMS 6.06.110 is installed on the server and we are connecting over RDP.
This looks like a hardware decoding problem. Have you tried disabling hardware accelerated decoding on the client side?
we not try it.. i will ask him to disable that
I had this issue over the weekend, just rebooted the node running the UMS admin tool
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to fix this rosa graphic problem on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?