Hello, anyone have an idea how to fix this rosa graphicproblem? 😉 It seems only one user have the problem. After he complete logout and login again or server reboot it is gone for a while but appears again then. It seems it happens when he login too long.. Usually he only disconnect the session. We already delete his userprofile, so it is complete new.
Hello Peter, which UMS Version are you using and where (installed locally, through RDP/Citrix)?
The UMS 6.06.110 is installed on the server and we are connecting over RDP.
This looks like a hardware decoding problem. Have you tried disabling hardware accelerated decoding on the client side?
we not try it.. i will ask him to disable that
I had this issue over the weekend, just rebooted the node running the UMS admin tool
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to fix this rosa graphic problem on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS