is there a way to flush the dns cache on the thin clients???
can this be done any other way than at each system? tried it from a secure terminal and it didnt work
Let me double check.
we had a fiber cut and have two citrix servers.. admins made a change to where they should only look for the working citrix server, but some are still looking for the other one. rebooting didnt help either.
systemctl start systemd-resolved.service
systemd-resolve – –flush-caches
systemd-resolve – –statistics
thank you sir
giving it a shot now!
Ron it does seem to be working.. is there a way to do this to all of them at once by chance?
Put the command in a profile liek below, push it, say update now, and then remove it
It wil prompt your users if you haven’t disabled that option
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to flush the dns cache on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?