is there a way to flush the dns cache on the thin clients???
can this be done any other way than at each system? tried it from a secure terminal and it didnt work
Let me double check.
we had a fiber cut and have two citrix servers.. admins made a change to where they should only look for the working citrix server, but some are still looking for the other one. rebooting didnt help either.
systemctl start systemd-resolved.service
systemd-resolve – –flush-caches
systemd-resolve – –statistics
thank you sir
giving it a shot now!
Ron it does seem to be working.. is there a way to do this to all of them at once by chance?
Put the command in a profile liek below, push it, say update now, and then remove it
It wil prompt your users if you haven’t disabled that option
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?