is there a way to flush the dns cache on the thin clients???
can this be done any other way than at each system? tried it from a secure terminal and it didnt work
Let me double check.
we had a fiber cut and have two citrix servers.. admins made a change to where they should only look for the working citrix server, but some are still looking for the other one. rebooting didnt help either.
systemctl start systemd-resolved.service
systemd-resolve – –flush-caches
systemd-resolve – –statistics
thank you sir
giving it a shot now!
Ron it does seem to be working.. is there a way to do this to all of them at once by chance?
Put the command in a profile liek below, push it, say update now, and then remove it
It wil prompt your users if you haven’t disabled that option
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”