Hi all, a customer is using IGEL OS11 with Citrix. He wants that, after a user succesfully logon via Firefox to the Citrix environment and launched the app/desktop in the WorkspaceApp, the firefox in the background looses user credentials so that if ther user minimize or disconnect the citrix session, he is forced to re-logon to the firefox webpage. Till now, credentials are saved so user can relaunch immediatelly the resources. Is this possible? Thank you. Regards
Hello @member, this is actually controlled by timeout settings on the Citrix Storefront site. There should be a way to configure the timeout for session/credential end for the web page.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to force a user to to re-logon to the Firefox webpage when the session is minimized or disconnected?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS