Something has changed in the way you connect to citrix from 10.04.190 to 10.05.xxx 10.05.xxx. If I login in a Firefox session through Netscaler, after you login and open a Xendesktop, in the 10.04.190 the session is opened by the legacy Receiver, and now it is opened by the HTML5 Receiver. How can I force it to open the legacy client?
What do you have configured in Storefront? Use HTML client if no Receiver is available?
Have a look at
If you are running Storefront 3.16 (1808) and the Receiver for Linux, ensure you have ‘Install Locally’ set rather than ‘Use Receiver for HTML5 if local Recevier is unavailable’ then your XenApp desktops/apps will launch.
Thanks Carl 😉
Some must have changed in the way Storefront detects later Receiver versions.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to force IGEL OS to force using a legacy client?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS