I am looking at how we can force the user to log in with their Authenticator after they have entered their user and password.
We log in with VMware Horizon client
IGEL OS 11.05.100
IGEL UMS 6.06.110
Is there a setting for this in the profile
You mean with a 2FA ? Which one are you using?
How are you handling this request on a Windows PC?
It should just work with the Horizon client as long as the authentication is configured correctly on UAG or connection servers.
And make sure you don’t use the option _Use local logon window_ in _Horizon Client Global > Local Logon_.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to force the user to log in with their Microsoft Authenticator after they have entered their user and password on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?