we have a debian with ICG. It did stop working and I found out that the free space is gone. (the original debian disk space was 20 GB) I did remove some debian logs and iCG access logs and manage to free 70-90 MB so the ICG service to start. I found out that the /opt/IGEL/icg/usg/hsqldb/icgdb.lobs is 16 GB
Question – is it safe to delete it ? If not – what is the painless way to extend the drive ?
Hi Petar, which UMS / ICG versions are in use? We had this situation on early 2.0% or 1.0% ICG Versions.
UMS – 6.05.110
ICG – 2.01.100
Could you consider an upgrade to 6.07.100 and UMS 2.03.100? This would fix this behavior on a longterm.
would that affect the endpoints ? – is it safe to update?
Well, like always, an update isn‘t happening without risks. In your case, it shouldn‘t harm the endpoints, if they are quite actual. Which IGEL OS version is in use (mostly)?
lowest is 11.03.110.01
heist is 11.05.124
Then you should be good.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to free up disk space on IGEL ICG server?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?