Question: when ordering a lot of Thinclients (in my case about 100-150pc) I think I’ve read about an option to get a CSV file with all the Mac Addresses. Is this option still available? And how do I get it?
What I want to achieve: an Excel macro to label all Thinclients. Scan Barcode of the Thinclient -> Label gets printed out.
And of course to import it into UMS with all Asset Data (Location, etc.)
Hey @member here’s the info around importing clients from csv into UMS
Hi, @member usually you would ask your Igel Sales Contact for the list. The process is initiated as soon as you ordered the devices.
Can confirm it’s still available – just ask you’re reseller
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to generate a CSV file with all the IGEL devices Mac Addresses?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS