Hi All, Is there a way for generating a report for “Device Serial Number” for all my Igel devices from UMS
Hi @member you can create a “view” for that. kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.01/en/views-22457339.html
Hi all, just in addition, you can export the View then by right clicking it, and export it to CSV a.e.
Last one: you can select the columns you are wanting to see:
Thank you guys..this helps 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to generating a report for “Device Serial Number” for all IGEL devices from UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”