Hi All, Is there a way for generating a report for “Device Serial Number” for all my Igel devices from UMS
Hi @member you can create a “view” for that. kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.01/en/views-22457339.html
Hi all, just in addition, you can export the View then by right clicking it, and export it to CSV a.e.
Last one: you can select the columns you are wanting to see:
Thank you guys..this helps 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to generating a report for “Device Serial Number” for all IGEL devices from UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”