Hi, i receiced an demo unit of the new UD3-LX M350C. How to get a demo licence or starter licence? The demo unit correctly boot and integrate my UMS, but no licence is available on it.
Hi Guillaume, if the device was shipped with an actual Firmware (>11.03.500) the starter license should be there as soon as the device is configured locally or by UMS.
Firmware is 11.03.500.01 but product id is “UD3-LX No valid license”. I will try to request a demo licence
Hello Guillaume, please send me the device mac address if you haven’t obtained a demo license yet. I can get it sorted.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get a demo licence or starter licence on IGEL demo unit?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”