Hi, i receiced an demo unit of the new UD3-LX M350C. How to get a demo licence or starter licence? The demo unit correctly boot and integrate my UMS, but no licence is available on it.
Hi Guillaume, if the device was shipped with an actual Firmware (>11.03.500) the starter license should be there as soon as the device is configured locally or by UMS.
Firmware is 11.03.500.01 but product id is “UD3-LX No valid license”. I will try to request a demo licence
Hello Guillaume, please send me the device mac address if you haven’t obtained a demo license yet. I can get it sorted.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get a demo licence or starter licence on IGEL demo unit?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?